Imagine accessing your exploration data that’s hosted on a remote server far away from the rig. Seems impossible, right? With the Remote Visualization Solution from industry leaders Mechdyne, Red Hat, Lenovo, NVIDIA, and PCPC Direct, this workflow is possible.
How It Works
Our remote visualization platform is application and operating system-agnostic, so global energy companies can access their high-end petrotechnical data and applications from anywhere, anytime. Geoscientists use this solution to collaborate with their local or remote teams and connect to local resources, cloud, and containers.
This workstation features:
- Mechdyne’s TGX remote desktop solution for high-resolution, low-bandwidth remote visualization
- Lenovo servers, high-resolution displays, P320 Tiny, and tablet for seamless collaboration whether in the office or out in the field
- Red Hat Virtualization, with RHV, CloudForms, Ansible, RHEL, Gluster storage for affordable virtualization capabilities
- NVIDIA P4 GPUs with NVIDIA GRID for leading-edge graphics
- PCPC’s integrated data center solution for secure connection
Streamline discovery and accelerate time-to-value with this solution
Increases exploration productivity
Accelerates time to value
Requires only single point of management and maintenance
Reduces complexity of sources involved
Ensures secure data connection and storage
Delivers scalable and flexible capabilities for business growth
Displays accurate, high-resolution color
Consumes 30-50% less bandwidth when accessing critical data
Shows real-time desktop control response
Ready to Enhance Your Exploration Workflows?
Fill out the form below experience the remote visualization solution, designed with the user in mind.